Pages

Sunday, September 16, 2007

The soul purpose for this blog was inspired by a friend of mine "Shawn" encouraging me to write about my passion for what I like to call the Bottleneck to Jesus. Basically since I became a Christian all of my thoughts and perspectives have been transformed. There is a movie out called "Pie" where this guy gets obsessed with the letter 3.14. Over and over he finds this number everywhere I assume like the number 23 movie. My transformation has been one where I find the number "Jesus" in everything I see and look. I basically feel like I have been given this wisdom of understanding of how God uses things in our life to point to him. The "big" Idea behind the bottleneck Idea is that more often than not once my pride is set aside I can see God relating to me in a most peculiar way. Just by observing things people say and do and the nature around me I see many different examples of how God is working and how everything echos his perfectly sculpted timing . I also feel like week by week I have been given some words and I will attempt to blog those words as they come. Oddly enough my current word is "Broken". My hope is that the Ideas exspressed here don't lose their passion inside of me because I have simply wrote them down, typically this can seem to happen, its almost as if you tell 10 people a story and then your done telling that story due to lack of interest in yourself it being repetitious or just because enough people have heard it for me to feel satisfied with my telling of the story. 

No comments: